DVT 3D-X-Ray Diagnostics
The Fundamental Advantages for the Patient
- The patient can sit upright and does not have to lie in a narrow tube.
- The slight noise generation does not bother him as much as with the CT.
- The radiation dose of this technique is very negligiable. Depending on the age of the machine it has only got 1/10 of the radiation exposure of the CT.
- The connection between the dental roots and the maxillary sinuses can be evaluated in an optimal way.
- The results can be presented very well with the help of three-dimensional images.
- For further information on the DVT, please contact our surgery.
What Does it Cost?
The costs for a DVT-examination are refunded, if you are a privately insured patient. The trade associations will also refund these costs. However, the statutory health insurances will not accept these costs, even though DVT-examinations are the ones with least radiation exposure. That is why we offer this examination as an IGeL-service (private).